Hey Guys, Today in this blog we are going to give you the Most Repeated NTS Test MCQs with answers For jobs in 2020, These are the MCQs that are most repeated in National Testing Service tests.
We have collected all the data for you and we have merged them into one file you will be able to download that file in the last section of this post you can easily download the PDF of Most Repeated NTS test MCQs and their answers so you can get the maximum benefit from these MCQs list. These MCQs are collected from NTS Past papers and we believe these MCQs will be very helpful for your upcoming NTS Test
Well! before uploading MCQs let me tell you something.
“ Don’t Work Hard, Work Smart”
because a smart worker knows how to handle things in an easy manner.
that is what this post all about. So, get the maximum benefit from this list of NTS test repeated MCQs, We assure you, these MCQs will be again repeated in future tests of NTS and this post will probably help you in NTS test preparation.
List of Most Repeated NTS Test MCQs with Answers
- Charge on Neutron? (Neutral)
- Current flow means? (Flow of electron)
- What is freezing point of Water? (0C)
- When Muslim league comes into being? (1906)
- The first president of Pakistan Muslim League? Khaliquzzaman (1949)
- Which melts at room temperature? Mercury
- Who is the chairman of Senate of Pakistan? Sadiq Sanjrani
- What is Soap? Salt
- What type of gas in the electric bulb? (Argon, neon etc)
- Who is Saudia King? Salman
- Who put martial law in 1977? Zia ul Haq
- Who abrogated constitution in 1958 and put martial law? Sikandar Mirza
- Who is chancellor of Germany? Angela Markel
- Second prime minister of Pakistan? Nazim uddin
- Evolution means? Continuous
- Zamzam means? Stop flowing
- After one unit in 1955 who become Chief Minister of West Pakistan? Khan Sahib(Khan Abdul Jabbar Khan)
- Simon Commission report in the year of? 1930
- Capital change to Delhi from Calcutta in? 1911
- Dry ice? Solid Carbon dioxide
- Indus Basin Treaty? 1960
- Sheetan ko pebble Kaha marny? Muzdalifah
- ILO? International Labour Organization
- Kashgar is in? China
- Pakistan and China connect with? Khunjerab Pass
- Lloyd Muhammaden authored by? Sir Syed Ahmed Khan
- Hormuz lies between? The Gulf of Oman and the Persian Gulf
- Who abolished one unit? Yahya Khan
- Jallianwala Bagh Massacre at? Amritsar, (April-13-1919)
- Sindh separated ? Govt of India Act 1935
- After 1946 election the CM of NWFP? Khan Sahib(Khan Abdul Jabbar Khan)
- Which is landlocked country? Nepal
- PM of Iraq? Adil Abdul-Mahdi
- New name of Burma? Myanmar
- Pakistan and India boundary line? Radcliff
- Thickest layer of the earth?Mantle
- Income tax rate is 10% if tax deducted is 1500 what will be the income? 15000
- A boy purchase pen for Rs.80 and sold for 40? Loss Rs. 40
- A men purchase book of 440 and sold in 400? Loss 40
- CNG? Compressed Natural Gas
- Quran Pak completed in? 23 years
- Janat UI Baqi? Madina
- Daily wages of a worker is 200 increased by 10%? 220
- Hexagon? Six-sided
Read More: General Knowledge MCQs for Jobs in Pakistan
- More elastic? Steel
- Diamond is the form of? Carbon
- 1st constitution assembly dissolved by? Governor General Malik Ghulam Muhammad
- Montague Chelmsford reforms? 1919
- Blood is cleaned by? Liver
- Baqrah surah means? Cow
- 4cm square area? 16cm2
- 3% of 2000? 60
- If 45% students fail and 550 passes total number of students? 1000
- Four side equal ? Square Animals Who kill other for food is called?Predator
- SAARC has 8 members.
- Rats and mice killed by rotten decide 16 men complete work in 10 days how much days required completing work by 8 men? 20 days.
- Death of Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH): 632AD
- Compilation of Quran into a book: Hazrat Abu Bakar
- 8th Amendment in the constitution: Zia-ul-Haq
- First C-n-C: General mersery
- Governor General of State bank of Pakistan: Mr. Tariq Bajwa
- Daughter’s of Muhammad (PBUH): 4
- Mycology is a study of: Fungi
- President of France: Francios Holland
- Heptagon: 7 sides
- Surah without Bismillah: Surah Touba
- President of Iran: Hassan Rohani
- Current Unit: Ampere
- USA foreign Secretary: Michael R. Pompeo
- Permanent Representative of Pakistan to the United Nations: Maliha Lodhi
- Iraqi President: Fuad Masum
- Lightyear is measured: distance
- Simla deputation presented the memorial in front of Viceroy Lord Minto
- 8th Hijri Fateh Makkah.
- Scalene Triangle: No equal sides, No equal angles
- Vitamin A: Night Vision
- Carrot having: Vitamin A
- Pakistan area: 881,913 km²
- Egypt is situated in Africa
- Suez Chanel: Connects red sea to Mediterranean
- 1909 reforms minto morely
- Carrot source of vitamin A
- Vitamin A deficiency night blindness
- Current is unit of ampere
- Lightyear unit of length
- Sun is star
- Warkha bin Naufal
- Zunurain: Usman R.A
- 4 daughters of Prophet (P.B.U.H)
- The event of Miraj 10 Nabvi
- Prophet PBUH died 8 June 632 AD
- Study of fungi mycology
- Used in pencil graphite
- Ozone prevents UV rays
- Member of constituent assembly 1946 jogendrnath
- 1973 constitution became effective on 14th August
- First marshal law 7th oct 1958
- One unit 1954
- AIML founded in Dhaka
- Simla deputation met Curzon
- Annulment of Bengal partition in 1911
- Cabinet palm had three members
- Second government general of PAKISTAN namzimudin
- Plants intake O2 and produce CO2 at night
- Al Aqsa mosque Jeruslumm
- Us states 50
- Egypt in Africa
- Bronze alloy cu and tin
- NATO north atlantic treaty org
- Without bismillah surah Tauba
- NWFP became province under british rule 1901
- Prophet’s daughters; 4
- Hazrat Khadija took Muhammad PBUH to; Warqa Bin Naufl
- Soorah without Bismillah; Tauba
- 1st compilation of Quran; Hazrat Abo-Bakar RA
- Zunnorain; Hazrat Usman RA
- Conquest of Makkah; 8th AH
- Miraj incident; 10th Nabwi
- Death of Muhammad PBUH; 632 AD (Iwrote633AD)
- 1st Revelation; 6B
- Al-Aqsa mosque; Jeru salem
- Al aasa moseque is in bait-ul-muqdas old city of jeru selum.
- Quran PAK converted into a book in the era of Hazrat Abu Bakar Siddique.
- 8th Amendment in constitution Is ian the era of Genziaulhaq in 1985 and excessively used by president Ghulam Ishaq khan.
- First commander and chief of Pakistan frank misservy.
- Scalene Triangle: No equal sides, No equal angles
- 8th Hijri Fateh Makkah.
- Simla deputation presented them emorial infront of viceroy Lordminto
- The Lightyear is unit of length.
- Member of constitution assembly in 1946 was jogendrnath.
- First marshal law 7th oct 1958.
- Partition of Bengal was on 1911.
- The freezing point of water is 32f.
- Distillation Is the process through which salt Is removed from the water.
- Meteorology is the scientific study of the atmosphere.
- Red green and blue are primary colures.
- Rowlattact also was known as The Anarchica land Revolutionary Crimes Act,1919.
- Lack of Vitamin-A; Night-Blindness
- Carrot Is a source of Vitamin; A
- Mycology; Study of Fungi
- Electrons revolve around; Nucleus
- Battery; converts chemical to electrical
- Universal donor; O negative( That’s what I have written)
- Sun; Star
- Plants intake/out-take at night; Oxygen/Carbon di Oxide
- Laughing gas; Nitrous Oxide
- Freezing point of Water; 32F
- Salty water; Distillation(I wrote Filtration)
- Primary colors; I wrote Red-Green-Blue(Don’t know the right answer)
- Pencil; Graphite
- Light-year; Length/distance
- Spider; 8 legs
- Bronze; Cu- Tin
- Meteorology; Study of atmosphere
- Unit of current; Ampere
- Governor General of SBP-Ashraf Mehmood wathra
- 2nd Governor General of Pakistan- Nazimudin
- Of daughter’s of SAW-4
- President of Iraq- Fuad Masum
- US special representative for Afghanistan and Pakistanis- James Dobbins.
- Franc’s President- Emmanuel Macron
- Turkey’s President- Tayyip Erdoğan
- Iran’s President- Hassan Rouhani
- Unit of Current- Ampere
- Zunurain (having 2 noors who got married to the daughters of SAW)- Usman
- Sound can’t travel through a vacuum.
- Chemical to electricity is-Battery
- Pak area- 79695 km2
- Egypt in- Africa
- Suez Canal Connects –Red Sea+ Mediterranean sea
- US States- 50
- 1st revelation took place in-610 AD
- Al-Aqsa mosque is in- Jaruselaeum
- 1st Martial law took place in- 7th Oct, 1958
- Partition of Bengal annulled- 1911
- Lucknow pact was between- Muslim + Congress
- Freezing point of water is 0 degree
- Salt gets off though- distillation
- 5, 8, 11, ? 14
- Electrons revolve around- Nucleus
- Pencil – Graphite
- Ozone protects- UV Rays
- One unit was initiated on 22th Nov & established/took place on-14th Oct, 1955
- KPK was constituted to become a province by British in- 1946
- Normal body temperature
- Location of genes in body, DNA
- NO : of poles in magnet.. 2
- Opposite charge .Attracts
- Charge is store in…Capacitor
- Dia meteral ways divide circle in…2 parts
- No of bones in human skeleton….206
- Right angle is,,,,90
- Ratio of 1km to 600m..5/3
- Power set of (1,2,3) has no of elements,,,,8
- For survival of species. , reproduction is necessary
- Study of medicine manufacturing is called,,, pharmacy
- Saifullah is tittle of which sahabi,,,, Khalid bin Waleed R.A
- Muslim stay in,,,,,,,, during the social boycott
- Who translated Quran from Arabic into Persian,,,,, Shah Waliullah
- Basic belief in Islam,,,, 5
- Diamond is form of: Carbon
- Dangerous gases,,,, Co
- Allindia Muslim league was founded in,,,, Dhaka
- Quaid-e-Azam delivered 14 points in 1929
- First president of Pakistan,,, Iskandar Mirza
- Last Viceroy of India,,,, Lord mount batten
- Capital of Nepal (Kat Mando)
Latest MCQs Collected from NTS Past Papers:
- Pakistan’s first coin was issued on – 3rd January 1948
- Pakistan’s standard time was suggested by – Professor Muhammad Anwar
- Pakistan’s first Stamp ticket was issued on – 09-07-1948
- The title “Quid-e-Azam was given to Mr. Jinnah first time by – Maoulana Mazhar-ud-din
- Quid-e-Azam’s mother tongue was “Gujrati”
- The total Area of the Capital of Pakistan “Islamabad” is 907 sq. Km
- The Height of Minar-e-Pakistan is 196 ft and 4 inch
- Sir Victor Turner signed first time on – Pakistan’s currency notes
- Quaid-e-Azam died on – Saturday
- Pakistan’s National Flag was prepared by Ameer-ud-din Qadwai
- Pakistan’s National Anthem’s Composition was accepted on 21 August 1949
- Hari Pur is famous for –Telephone Industry
- Mr. Mirat Khan prepared the map of – Minar-e-Pakistan
- Quaid-e-Azam took an oath as Governor General of Pakistan from – Mr. Justice Mian Abdur Rasheed
- The height of all 4 Minars of Badshai Mosque are- 177 fts
- The National Anthem was sung first time on 13 August 1954 in the voice of – Mr. Hafeez Jhalandari
- Fasting made obligatory in – 2nd A.H
- Fasting is commanded in – Al-Bakarah
- Battle of Badr was fought in very first of – Ramzan on
- First Hajj offered in – 9 A.H
- Roza was made obligatory – 02 Hijra
- First President of Pakistan – Sikandar Mirza
- Allama Iqbal presented idea of Pakistan at – Allahabad
- Manghupir famous for – Crocodiles
- Karballa Occurred in – 61 Hijri
- Ghurnata and Qurtaba are cities of – Spain
- What is the capital of Libya? – Tripoli
- In which state is Harvard University? – New Jersey
- Nisab in silver is? – 612.32 gram
- The Khyber Pass links which two countries? – Afghanistan and Pakistan
- 2.47105 acres is equal to what SI unit –Hectare
- Kathmandu is the capital of which country? -Nepal
- In which country did the study of geometry originate -Egypt
- Which is the world’s saltiest sea? –The Red Sea
- What is the currency of Turkey- Lira
- What does CMOS stand for in a computer- Complimentary metalOxide semi-conductor
- cryptography is the study of – Secret Writing
- The magnitude of earthquake is measured with? –Richter Scale
- Adam’s Peak is in? – SriLanka
- One inch is equal to – 2.5400cm
- The nearest planet to the Earth is – Venus
- 1 light year = 9.46 x 1012 km
- Water covers __________ of the Earth’s surface – 70%
- UAE is the federation of – 7 Emirates
- Great Wall of China was built in – 204 BC
- Mohen jo Daro was founded by –Sir John Marshall
- Tax on import and Export is called – Tariff
- Akbar was died at Agra in – 1650
- After Indus, the longest river is – Sutlaj in Pakistan
- Pakistan’s largest oil fields are located in – District Badin
51: _______ is the Current Minister of Revenue in KPK ?
A. Sultan Muhammad Khan
B. Mr. Muzafar Said
C. Shakeel Ahmad Khan
D. None of these
52: Chief Justice Sardar Muhammad Shamim Khan is the _______ Chief Justice of Lahore High Court?
A. 40th Chief Justice of Lahore High Court
B. 48th Chief Justice of Lahore High Court
C. 13th Chief Justice of Lahore High Court
D. 22nd Chief Justice of Lahore High Court
53: Current Chairman Senate is___________?
A. Ayaz Sadiq
B. Khrsheed Shah
C. Mir Sadiq Sanjrani
D. Raza Rabbani
54: The ICJ has ordered ______ nation to take urgent steps to protect Rohingya Muslims ?
55: ______ country has elected Katerina Sakellaropoulou as its first woman President ?
56: ______ will become the world’s youngest serving prime minister ?
a) Katri Kulmuni
b) Li Anderson
c) Maria Ohisalo
d) Sanna Marin
57: “One People, One State, One leader” was the policy of ______ personality ?
58: Abu-al-Fath Daud was the Ismaili ruler of ______ city ?
59: Taklamakan Desert is located in ______ country ?
60: Shah Abdul Latif Bhittai is the famous Sindhi Poet of ______ century ?
A. 14th century
B. 16th century
C. 18th century
D. 20th century
Download PDF of Most Repeated NTS Test MCQs With Answers
Note: I have uploaded some sample of Repeated MCQs of NTS above as an example.
remaining most of the repeated NTS Test MCQs with their answers are available in the pdf that I have linked down just click on download.
This is all about List of Most Repeated NTS Test MCQs with answers For jobs in 2020, If you like this collection do not forget to comment below and share this post with your loved ones. Stay connected for great stuff.
and thanks for visiting List of Repeated NTS (National Testing Service) MCQs with their answers in 2020.
If you like this post, then share this post with your friends and family so they could also get the maximum benefit from this information, and if you have any information regarding NTS tests and getting JOBs in Pakistan then please comment down below your experience so that, our viewers can get benefit from your knowledge.
- Read More: Most Repeated PPSC MCQs with answers ( For Jobs in Pakistan)
- Read More: Important 500+ PAK Studies MCQs for Jobs in Pakistan
- Read More: Important 500+ Computer MCQs for Jobs in Pakistan
- Read More: Important 500+ Islamiat MCQs for Jobs in Pakistan
- Read More: Important 500+ Everyday Science MCQs for Jobs in Pakistan
- Read More: Important Wapda Test MCQs for Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Read More: Sub Inspector MCQs and Solved Papers
- Read More: FPSC Patrol Officer MCQs and Solved Past Papers
- Read More: Latest HEC ranking of Different Universities of Pakistan
Do not forget to share this post with your friends and family.
Thanks for visiting STUDENTSHEART.COM