In this article we are going to give you the Most Useful Islamiat MCQs for NTS with answers. These Islamiat MCQs for NTS are taken from various Jobs test of the National Testing Service.
We have collected all the data and we have tried to provide you the best information related to Islamiat MCQs for NTS from basic to advance level with their answers. These Islamiat MCQs for NTS will help you for the Preparation of Job Test, Interview, and competitive exams, etc. These Islamiat MCQs for NTS will also help you to secure maximum marks in upcoming NTS, CSS, PMS, KPPSC, PPSC and other competitive exams of Pakistan.
Islamiat MCQs for NTS
- The total number of migrated people was ? 15/16.
- Second migration to Habshah took place in ? 616 A.D.
- Second migration to Abyssinia ? 101 people with 18 females.
- After Amina’s death, Ummay Aimen looked after? Prophet.
- After Harb-e-Fajjar, Prophet took part in? Halaf-ul-Fazul
- Prophet made second business trip to Syria in 24th year of? elephant.
- Dispute of Hajr-e-Aswad occur ? 35th year of elephant.
- Friend of Khadija Nafeesa carried message of? Nikah.
- Surname of Haleema Sadia was ? Ummay Kabtah.
- Surname of Prophet was ? Abu-ul-Qasim.
- Da’ia of the Prophet was Shifa who was mother of ? Abdul Rehman bin Auf.
- Abdul Mutalib died in? 579 A.D.
- Masaira a slave of Khadija accompanied ? Prophet to Syria.
- Foster mothers of Prophet were ? Haleema, Sobia & Khola.
- First forster mother was Sobia who was mother of ? Hamza.
- Prophet had two real paternal uncles ? Zubair & Abu Talib.
- Zubair died before?
- Umat-ul-Momineen is called to Wives of ? Holy prophet.
- Zainab bint Khazeema is known as? Ummal Masakeen.
- Hazat Umme-e-Salma the wife of ?holy prophet died in last.
- Abu Bakar gave the collection of Quran to? Hazrat Hafsa.
- Khadija died on the tenth of Ramadan? 10 Nabvi.
- Khadija was buried in Hujun above? Makka
- In the Cottage of Hazrat Ayesha? prophet spent his last days.
- Khadija died at ? 65 years age.
- Last wife of Prophet Um Maimoona.?chk: Javeria
- Khadija belonged to the tribe of? Banu Asad.
- First woman to lead an Islamic army Ayesha? Jange Jamal
- Daughter of Umer who married to Prophet was ? Hafsa.
- Ummmul momineen died last was? Umaay Salma.
- Ayesha is called? Al-Tayyabeen
- The eldest daughter of Prophet was? Zainab
- Granddaughter of Prophet was? Ummamah
- Hazrat Ruqia died on the day of the victory of battle of Badr she was the wife of? Usman
- After Ruqia’s death Ummay Kalsoom married? Usman
- First Ghazwa is Widdan or Abwa in?1 A.H
- Battle of Badr? 624
- Battle of Uhad? 625
- Battle of Rajih? 626.
- Battle of Khandaq (Ahzab)?627
- Treaty of Hudaibiya, Hazrat Khalid bin Walid Accepted Islam, Conquest of Khyber? 628
- Battle of Mutah, Preaching of Islam to various kings? 629
- Battle of Hunain, Conquest of Makkah? 630
- Battle of Tabuk? 631
- Hajjat-ul-Wida? 632
- Tragedy of Karballah? 680
- Battle of Bard was fought on? 17th Ramzan.
- Battle of Uhd was fought on? 5th Shawal
- Battle Badar Ghazwa is named as? Furqan
- Uhd is a? hill
- Yom-ul Furaqn is called to? Yom ul Badar.
- Fath Mobeen is called to? Sulah Hudaibiah
- Number of soldiers in Badar? Muslim 313 Kufar 1000
- After Badr conquest, Prophet stayed for? 3 days there
- Badr was fought for? 3 times
- Martyr of Badr Muslims? 14 Kufar 70
- Leader of the Kufar in this battle was? Abu Jahl
- Number of Muslim martyrs in the battle of? Uhad 70
- In Uhad quraish were laid by? Abu Sufwan.
- In Uhad number of Muslim soldiers? 1000 kufar 3000.
This is all about the Ultimate Collection of Islamiat MCQs for NTS with their Answer, If you like this post, then share this post with your friends and family so that they could also get the maximum benefit from this information, and if you have any information regarding NTS tests and getting JOBs in Pakistan then please comment down below your experience so that, our viewers can get benefit from your knowledge.
Do not forget to share this post with your friends and family.