In this article, we are going to give you the Islamiat MCQs PDF file these MCQs are taken from various Jobs tests of National Testing Service, CSS, PMS, KPPSC, PPSC, and other competitive exams of Pakistan.
We have collected all the data and we have tried to provide you the best information related to ISLAMIC STUDIES MCQs from basic to advance level with their answers. These ISLAMIAT MCQs PDF file will help you for the Preparation of Job Test, Interview, and competitive exams, etc. These MCQswill help you to secure maximum marks in upcoming NTS, CSS, PMS, KPPSC, PPSC and other competitive exams of Pakistan.
Islamiat MCQs PDF
Which sura is called ‘Aroos-ul-Quran? Sura Rehman.
Which sura is considered as 1/3 of the holy Quran? Sura touheed.
The name of how many sura are without dot? Hamd, Raad, Toor, Room, Masad.
In which sura Besmillah came twice? Sura Naml.
How many sura start with the Initials ( Mukette’at )? 29 Sura.
Which Sura was revealed twice? Sura Hamd.
In which Sura the back biter are condemned? Sura Humzah.
In which Sura the name of Allah is repeated in every verse?Sura Mujadala.
In which Sura the letter ‘Fa’ did not come? Hamd.
Which Sura are called Muzetain? Falk & Nas.
Which are those Sura if their name are reversed remain the same? Lael & Tabbat.
Which is that Sura, if its first letter is removed, it becomes the name of one of the city of Saudi Arab? Sajdah
Which Sura starts with word ‘ Tabara Kallazi’- Mulk & Furkan
Macci Sura were revealed in how many years ?13 years
Madani Sura were revealed in how many years ? 10 years.
Which sura start with word Kad? Mujadala & Momenoon.
Which Sura is related to Hazrat Ali? Sura Adiat.
How many Sura are in 30th. Chapter? 37
Which Sura is revealed in respect of Ahllelbayet? Sura Dahr.
Which sura every verse ends with letter ‘ Ra ‘? Qauser
In which sura the creation of human being is mentioned? Sura Hijr V-26.
In which sura the regulations for prisoner of war is mentioned? Sura Nesa
Which sura is having the laws about marriage?Sura Nesa.
Which sura if its name is reversed becomes the name of one bird? Sura Room.
In which sura the story of the worship of cow of Bani Esra’iel is mentioned? Sura Taha.
In which sura the law of inheritance is mentioned? Sura Nesa.
In which sura the Hegira of Holy Prophet is mentioned? Sura Hadeed.
In which Sura the story of Hazrat Adam & Hvva, their coming in this world is mentioned? Sura Taha
In which sura the order for the obedience of Islamic leader is mentioned? Sura Nesa.
Which Sura all its verses ends with letter ‘ Seen’?Sura Naas.
Which Sura is called Al-Ghafer?Sura Momem.
In which sura the holy war of Badr is mentioned? Sura Infall.
In which sura the story of Karoon is mentioned? Sura Qasas
What is the other name of Sura Touba? Sura Bara’at.
Which sura whose all verses end on the letter ‘Ya’? Sura Lael.
The verse ” Fabay Eyyey ala-e- Rabby Ko Ma Tutazzebaan ” is how many time repeated in Sura Rehmaan.? 31 Time.
In which two verses of Holy Quran the complete 28 alphabets has come? In sura Al-Imran V-154 & Sura Fath V-29.
In which verse the duration of the day of Qayyamat is mentioned? Sura Ma’arrej, V-4
The Holy head of Imam Hussain (a.s.) recited which verse of the holy Quran in the bazaar -e- Sham? Sura Kahf V-9.
The verse about Hejab ‘ Vail ‘ is in which sura? Sura Noor, V-31
The verse about the evidence is in which sura? a Ma’edah V-55
In which Sura the timing for the daily prayer is mentioned?Sura Esra V-78
In which sura the process for doing the wozu is mentioned? Sura Ma’edah V-6.
The verse about Mubahelah is in which sura? Sura Al-e-Imran V-61
The Verse about the changing of Qibla is in which sura? Sura Baqrah V-144
This is all about the Ultimate Collection of Islamic Studies MCQs with their PDF, If you like this post, then share this post with your friends and family so that they could also get the maximum benefit from this information, and if you have any information regarding NTS tests and getting JOBs in Pakistan then please comment down below your experience so that, our viewers can get benefit from your knowledge.
Do not forget to share this post with your friends and family.
In this article, we are going to give you the Most Useful Physics MCQs For Entry Test with answers, These are the Physics Mcqs that are collected from various sources such as NTS Past papers, FPSC past papers, and entrance test of different universities of Pakistan. These Physics MCQs will help the students to get higher marks in physics subject.
Physics MCQs For Entry Test
1. The rectangular coordinate system is also called?
A. Polar coordinate system B. Cartesian coordinate system C. Cylindrical coordinate system D. Spherical coordinate system
2. Maximum number of rectangular components are?
A. 1 B. 2 C. 3 D. 4
3. Cosθi^ + Sinθj^ is a?
A. Vector B. Position Vector C. Vector in the direction at angle θ with an x-axis D. The unit vector in the direction at angle θ with an x-axis
4. Maximum number of components of a vector may be?
A. 1 B. 2 C. 3 D. Infinite
5. Which one is not correct for a vector A= 2i+2j+3k?
A. Has direction 45° with an x-axis B. Has magnitude 2 C. Has magnitude 2 and direction °=45° with a y-axis D. Has magnitude -2
6. The resultant of two forces of equal magnitudes is also equal to the magnitude of the forces. The angle between the two forces is?
A. 30° B. 60° C. 90° D. 120°
7. Three coplanar forces acting on a body keep it in equilibrium. They should therefore be?
A. Concurrent B. Non-concurrent C. Parallel D. Non-parallel
8. Which of the following pairs does not have identical dimensions?
A. Torque and energy B. Momentum and impulse C. Energy and work D. Mass and moment of inertia
9. It is easier to turn a steering wheel with both hands than with a single hand because?
A. Accelerating force increases on the wheel B. Two forces act on the wheel C. Two hands provide a firm grip D. The couple acts on the wheel
This is all about Physics MCQs For Entry Test, If you like this post, then share this post with your friends and family so they could also get the maximum benefit from this information, and if you have any information regarding various MCAT, ECAT tests and getting Jobs in Pakistan then please comment down below your experience so that, our viewers can get benefit from your knowledge.
APPRECIATE US by share this post with your friends and family.
In this article, we are going to give you the Most Useful NTS Physics MCQs with answers, These are the Physics Mcqs that are collected from various sources such as NTS Past papers, FPSC past papers, and entrance test of different universities of Pakistan. These NTS Physics MCQs will help the students to get higher marks in physics subject.
NTS Physics MCQs
1. A wheat stone bridge is said to be balanced when?
A. maximum current flows through the galvanometer branch B. minimum current flows through the galvanometer branch C. potential difference across galvanometer branch is maximum D. potential difference across galvanometer branch is zero
2. A particle of mass m charge q and speed V enters a uniform magnetic radius r. The radius r of the circle is?
A. independent mass m B. directly proportional to m C. directly proportional to q D. directly proportional to B
3. If a current carrying solenoid is suspended freely it will?
A. Be rotating B. come to rest in N-S direction C. vibrating like galvanometer needle D. comes to rest after rotation
4. A current carrying conductor is placed in a uniform magnetic field parallel to it. The magnetic force experienced by the conductor is?
A. F=1/B B. F=1/Bsinθ C. F/0 D. F=1/Bcosθ
5. When a particle of charge q and mass m enters into a uniform magnetic field B moving with a velocity v perpendicular to the direction for the field it describes a circular path of radius?
A. R=qB/mV B. R=mV/qB C. R=qmV/B D. R=qmB/V
6. A magnetic compass will be deflected if it is kept near a?
A. charge in motion B. charge at rest C. both D. none
7. If the plane of the rectangular coil is parallel to the magnetic field (i.e radial magnetic field) the torque on the coil is?
A. τ = NIAB cosφ B. τ = NIAB sinφ C. τ = NIAB tanφ D. τ = NIAB
8. Magnetic flux and flux density are related by?
A. magnetic flux = flux density / area B. magnetic flux = flux density x area C. flux density = magnetic flux area D. flux density = magnetic flux x area
9. The charged particle enters the uniform magnetic field in such a way that its initial velocity is not perpendicular to the field the orbit will be?
A. a circle B. a spiral C. an ellipse D. helix
10. Value of permeability of free space in SI units is?
A. 4πx10-9 WbA-1m-1 B. 4πx10-7 WbA-1m-1 C. 4πx10-10 WbA-1m-1 D. 4πx10-8 WbA-1m-1
12. The deflection for 50 division of galvanometer is decreased to 25 divisions by shunt resistance of 12Ω. Galvanometer resistance is?
A. 18Ω B. 30Ω C. 24Ω D. 12Ω
13. The sensitivity of a galvanometer is given by?
A. C/BAN B. CAN/B C. BAN/C D. ABC/N
14. Minimum current required to produce a deflection of 1 mm on a scale at a distance of 1 meter is?
A. 0.1 A B. 1:00 AM C. current sensitivity D. 1 m A
15. While measuring the unknown resistance the help of slide wire bridge a greatest accuracy can be achieved when?
A. a most sensitive galvanometer is used B. a steady voltage cell is used C. the balance point is close to the middle of the wire D. a high resistance box is used in one of its gap
16. An ammeter measures the total current flowing through a circuit when it is connected?
A. in series with the circuit B. in parallel with circuit C. in series with any of the parallel resistances in the circuit D. in parallel with any of the series resistances in the circuit
17. The effective way to increase the sensitivity of a moving coil galvanometer is to?
A. use a very long and fine suspension B. use a coil of very large area C. use a coil with very large number of turns D. use a very strong magnetic field
18. When an electron moving with a uniform speed in a vacuum enters a magnetic field in a direction perpendicular to the field the subsequent path of the electron is?
A. a straight line parallel to the field B. a parabola in a plane perpendicular to the field C. a circle in a plane perpendicular to the field D. a straight line along its initial direction
19. Galvanometer is a very sensitive device with?
A. very low damping B. very high damping C. no damping at all D. radial field disintegration
20. Heating a magnet will?
A. weaken it B. strengthen it C. reverse its polarity D. demagnetize it completely
21. A moving coil galvanometer of resistance 100? gives half scale deflection for a current of 20mA. What will be the potential difference across it?
A. 4 volt B. 5 volt C. 2 volt D. 0.4 volt
22. An alternating current or voltage?
A. fluctuates off and on B. varies in magnitude alone C. changes its direction again and again D. changes its magnitude harmonically and reverses its direction of flow after regularly recurring intervals
23. Electromagnetic waves travel in free space with the speed of?
A. λ-rays B. Positive rays C. Cathode rays D. More than sound waves
24. An electromagnetic wave consists of?
A. Electric and magnetic fields moving parallel to each other B. Magnetic field moving with velocity of light in space C. Electric field moving with velocity of light D. Electric and magnetic fields moving perpendicular to each other
25. Waves emitted from the antenna are?
A. Sound waves B. Electromagnetic waves C. Radio waves D. Modulated waves
26. If capacitance of L-C circuit is made four times then frequency of the circuit becomes?
A. Twice B. One half C. Four times D. None
27. The value of the steady current which when flowing through the same resistor produces heat at the same rate as the mean rate of heat produced by the alternating current is?
A. Average current B. Sinusoidal current C. r.m.s current D. Net current
28. An alternating current of the r.m.s value of 4.0 A and frequency 50Hz flows in a circuit containing a 10Ω resistor. The peak current is then?
A. Magnetic field B. Electric field C. Electromagnetic force D. Artificial gravitational field
30. The direction of propagation of an electromagnetic-waves is?
A. Perpendicular to electric field B. Perpendicular to both electric and magnetic field C. Perpendicular to magnetic field D. Parallel to electric and magnetic field
31. Electromagnetic waves transport?
A. Energy B. Momentum C. Mass D. Heat
32. Electromagnetic waves emitted from antenna are?
A. Stationary B. Longitudinal C. Transverse D. All the above
33. A capacitor of capacitance 30µF is charged by a constant current of 10mA. If initially, the capacitor was uncharged what is the time taken for the potential difference across the capacitor to reach 300V?
A. 0.9sec B. 15 sec C. 1.5x105sec D. 0.9x102sec
34. To find the r.m.s value of an alternating current mathematically we need to have?
A. Mean value of I2 B. Square root of mean value of I2 C. Square root of I2 D. Square of 1/2
35. An alternating current is represented by the equation I = I∫sinπt which of the following equation represents an alternating current of frequency and amplitude twice that of the above current?
A. I = 2I∫Sin(πt/2) B. I = 2I∫Sin(2πt) C. I = 2ISinπt D. I = I∫sin(2πt)
36. pure resistor circuit the voltage and current are?
A. Lagging each other B. They are at 90? phase difference C. They have zero phase difference D. No phase different
37. When A.C current passes through a capacitor then the current relationship will be?
A. The current lead voltage by phase angle is 90 degrees B. The voltage leads current by phase angle is 90 degrees C. The current lead voltage by phase angle is 45 degrees D. The voltage leads current by phase angle is 45 degrees
38. In the capacitive circuit the current?
A. Lags behind voltage by π/2 B. Is in phase with voltage C. Opposite in phase of voltage by π D. Leads forward the voltage by π/2
39. A 100µF capacitor with a 12V source in series having frequency 50Hz will offer a capacitive reactance of about?
A. 32Ω B. 62Ω C. 50Ω D. 100Ω
40. If a glass plate is inserted in between the plate of a capacitor in series with a lighted bulb the brightness of the bulb?
A. Remains same B. Brightness increases C. Brightness decreases D. No light
41. A wire of resistance R is coiled inductively so that its inductance is L. The impedance of the coil at a frequency of f is?
A. (R+2πfL) B. R+1/2πfL C. (R2+f2L2) D. (R2+4π2f2L2)
This is all about NTS Physics MCQs, If you like this post, then share this post with your friends and family so they could also get the maximum benefit from this information, and if you have any information regarding various MCAT, ECAT tests and getting Jobs in Pakistan then please comment down below your experience so that, our viewers can get benefit from your knowledge.
APPRECIATE US by share this post with your friends and family.
In this article, we are going to give you the Most Useful FPSC Physics MCQs with answers, These are the Physics Mcqs that are collected from various sources such as NTS Past papers, FPSC past papers, and entrance test of different universities of Pakistan. These FPSC Physics MCQs will help the students to get higher marks in physics subject.
FPSC Physics MCQs
1. The area under the force displacement graph represents?
A. area B. work done C. power D. none of these
2. Propulsion force of a rocket is?
A. non-conservative force B. conservative force C. both A and B D. none of these
3. Geothermal energy is a source of energy?
A. non-renewable B. stable C. renewable D. none of the above
4. cells convert solar energy into electrical energy?
A. rotary B. photovoltaic C. galvanic D. none of these
5. Biomass can be converted into fuels by?
A. direct combustion B. fermentation C. both A and B D. none of these
6. Which of the following substances possess the highest elasticity?
A. Rubber B. Steel C. Glass D. Copper
7. What are the dimensions of stress?
A. MLT-2 B. ML-2T-1 C. ML-1T-2 D. ML-T-1
8. Which one of the following physical quantities does not have the dimensions of force per unit area?
A. Stress B. Strain C. Youngs modulus D. Pressure
9. A wire of length L is stretched by a length E when a force F is applied at one end. If the elastic limit is not exceeded the amount of energy stored in the wire is?
A. FE B. (FE) C. FE2/L D. FE2
10. When a force is applied at one end of an elastic wire it produces at strain ∝ in the wire. If y is the Youngs modulus of the material of the wire the amount of energy stored per unit volume of the wire is given by?
11. A wire suspended vertically from one end is stretched by attaching a weight of 20N to the lower end. The weight stretches the wire by 1mm. How much energy is gained by the wire?
A. 0.01J B. 0.02J C. 0.04J D. 1.0J
12. A certain stress applied to an elastic material produces a certain strain in it. If the elastic limit is not exceeded the energy gained per unit volume of the material is given by?
A. Stress/strain B. (stress/strain) C. Stress x strain D. (Stress / strain)
13. The ration stress to strain in Youngs modulus of the material then tension is?
A. Directly proportional to extension B. Directly proportional to strain C. Directly proportional to square of amplitude D. Inversely proportional to extension
14. A wire is stretched by a force F which causes an extension 1. The energy stored in the wire is?
A. The extension of the wire is proportional to the force applied B. The weight of the wire is negligible C. The wire is not stretched beyond its elastic limit D. The cross-sectional area of the wire remains constant
15. Formation of large molecule by joining small molecules is?
A. Fusion B. Polymerization C. Crystallization D. Subtraction
16. The energy band occupied by the valence electrons is called?
A. Energy state B. Valence band C. -VE energy state D. conduction band
A. High voltage A.C B. Low voltage A.C C. Alternating current at its peak value D. D.C current at peak value
18. Materials in which valence electrons are tightly bound to their atoms at low temperature are called?
A. Semi-conductor B. Super conductors C. Insulators D. Conductor
19. The angular position of cells remains the same for a sample of a crystal. This property is called?
A. Isotropy B. Cleavage C. Homogeneity D. The external symmetry of form
20. If the density of atoms remain same along any direction in a crystal is called?
A. Symmetry B. Homogeneity C. Isotropy D. Cleavage
21. The band theory of solids explains satisfactorily the nature of?
A. Electrical insulators alone B. Electrical conductors alone C. Electrical semi-conductors alone D. All of the above
22. A completely filled band is called?
A. Conduction band B. Valence band C. Forbidden band D. Core band
23. Which one has the greatest energy gap?
A. Semi-conductor B. Conductor C. Metals D. Non metals
24. With increase in temperature the electrical conductivity of intrinsic semi-conductor?
A. Decreases B. Increases C. Remains same D. First increases then decreases
25. On the basis of band theory of solids the semi-conductors have?
A. A party filled valence band and totally empty conduction band B. A completely filled valence band a totally empty conduction band and a very wide forbidden band C. A completely filled valence band a partially filled conduction band and a narrow-forbidden band D. A partly filled valence band a totally empty conduction band and a wide forbidden band
26. Very weak magnetic fields are detected by?
A. Squids B. Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) C. Magnetometer D. Oscilloscope
27. Energy needed to magnetize and demagnetize is represented by?
A. Hysteresis curve B. Hysteresis loop area C. Hysteresis loop D. Straight line
28. What is the SI unit of modulus of elasticity of substance?
A. Nm-2 B. Jm-2 C. Nm-1 D. Being a number it has no unit.
29. A rubber cord of cross-sectional area 2cm2 has a length of 1m. When a tensile force of 10N is applied the length of the cord increases by 1cm. What is the Youngs modulus of rubber?
A. 2×108 Nm-2 B. 5×106 Nm-2 C. 0.5×10-6 Nm-2 D. 0.2×10-6Nm-2
30. A uniform steel wire of length 4m and area of cross-section 3×10-6m2 is extended by 1mm by the application of a force. If the Youngs modulus of steel is 2×1011 Nm-2 the energy stored in the wire is?
A. 0.025J B. 0.50J C. 0.75J D. 0.100J
31. Materials that undergo plastic deformation before breaking are called?
A. Brittle B. Ductile C. Amorphous D. Polymers
32. A wire obeys Hooks law is of length 11 when it is in equilibrium under a tension F1. Its length becomes 12 when the tension is increased to F2. The energy stored in the wire during this process is?
A. (F1+F2) (121+122) B. (F1+F2) (122-112) C. (F1+F2) (12-11) D. (F1+F2) (12-11)
33. Any alteration produced in shapes length or volume when a body is subjected to some external force is called?
A. Stiffness B. Toughness C. Extension D. Deformation
34. The curie temperature is that at which?
A. Semi-conductor becomes conductors B. Ferromagnetic becomes paramagnetic C. Paramagnetic becomes diamagnetic D. Metals become super conductor
35. Coercive force is the force which opposes?
A. Demagnetization B. Breakage C. Extension D. Surface cracking
36. The bulk properties of materials such as their mode of fracture can be related to their?
A. Polymerization B. Cleavage C. Microstructure D. Dislocation
37. The breaking of crystals along definite direction is called?
A. Cleavage B. Symmetry C. Isotropy D. Homogeneity
38. In simple cube one atom or molecule lies at its?
A. Force corners B. Nine corners C. Eight corners D. Six corners
39. A vacant or partially filled band is called?
A. Conduction band B. Valence band C. Forbidden band D. Empty band
40. The electrons in conduction band are free to?
A. Transport vibrations B. Transport signals C. Transport charge D. Transport impulses
41. Many of the semi-conductors are crystals of the type?
A. Face centered cubic B. Body centered cubic C. Simple cubic D. All of the above
42. Holes can exist in?
A. Conductors B. Insulators C. Semi-conductors D. All of the above
43. In a semi-conductor the charge carriers are?
A. Holes only B. Electrons only C. Electron and holes both D. All of the above
44. The net charge on n-type material is?
A. Positive B. Negative C. Both positive and negative D. Neutral
45. Magnetic force acting on a unit positive charge moving perpendicular to the magnetic field with a unit velocity is called?
A. magnetic flux B. magnetic field intensity C. magnetic induction D. self-inductance
46. What is the value of the current in a wire of 10cm long at the right angle to a uniform magnetic field of 0.5 Weber/m2 when the force acting on the wire is 5N?
A. 1A B. 10A C. 100A D. 1000A
47. Two parallel wires carrying currents in the opposite directions?
A. repel each other B. attract each other C. have no effect upon each other D. they cancel out their individual magnetic fields
48. A magnetic field?
A. always exerts a force on a charged particle B. never exerts a force on a charged-particles C. exerts a force if the charged particle is moving in the direction of the magnetic field lines D. exerts a force if the charged particle is moving perpendicular to the magnetic field lines
49. Which one of the following materials is most suitable for making core of an electromagnet?
A. air B. steel C. Cu-Ni alloy D. soft iron
50. The relationship between Tesla and smaller unit Gauss of magnetic induction is given by?
A. 1T = 103 G B. 1T = 10-4 G C. 1T = 10-2 G D. 1T = 104 G
51. SI unit of flux density is?
A. NA-1m-1 B. NAm-1 C. NmA-1 D. NmA-2
52. The standard vector symbol for flux density is ?
A. M B. L C. H D. B
53. An electron enters a region where the electric field E is perpendicular to the magnetic field B. It will suffer no deflection if?
A. E = BeV B. B = eE/V C. E = BV D. E = BeV/2
54. n instrument which can measure potential without drawing any current is?
A. voltmeter B. galvanometer C. cathode ray oscilloscope (CRO) D. ammeter
55. When the coil of the galvanometer is in equilibrium then the deflecting couple is?
A. zero B. equal to the restoring couple C. greater than the restoring couple D. smaller than the restoring couple
56. Which one of the following is not an electromechanical instrument?
A. galvanometer B. voltmeter C. ammeter D. AC transformer and DC generator
57. In a multi range ammeter as the range increases?
A. shunt value decreases B. shunt value increases C. shunt value remains the same D. none of the above
58. A sensitive galvanometer gives full-scale deflection with 100 mV. If the resistance of the galvanometer is 50? the maximum current that can flow through safely is?
A. 2.0 mA B. 20 mA C. 200 mA D. 0.2 mA
59. Coil of a galvanometer is suspended in a radial magnetic field so that the deflecting torque on the coil is always?
A. BINA cosa B. BINA sina C. BINA tana D. BINA
60. A galvanometer basically is an instrument used to?
A. detect current in a circuit B. measure current flowing through a circuit C. measure voltage across a circuit D. measure potential difference between two points in a circuit
This is all about FPSC Physics MCQs, If you like this post, then share this post with your friends and family so they could also get the maximum benefit from this information, and if you have any information regarding various MCAT, ECAT tests and getting Jobs in Pakistan then please comment down below your experience so that, our viewers can get benefit from your knowledge.
APPRECIATE US by share this post with your friends and family.
In this article, we are going to give you the Most Useful Basic Physics MCQs with answers, These are the Physics Mcqs that are collected from various sources such as NTS Past papers, FPSC past papers, and entrance test of different universities of Pakistan. These Basic Physics MCQs will help the students to get higher marks in physics subject.
Particularly for, physics MCQs for class 9, physics MCQs for class 10, physics MCQs for class 11, and physics MCQs for class 12
Basic Physics MCQ
1. When one mirror of a Michelson Interferometer is moved a distance of 0.5 mm we observe 2000 fringes. What will be wavelength of light used?
A. 5000 nm B. 5000A C. 500m D. 2000um
2. Wavelength of X-rays falling at glancing angle of 30? on a crystal with atmic spacing 2 x 10-10 for the fist order diffraction is?
A. 4 x 10-10 m B. 2 x 10-10 m C. 0.02×10-10m D. 20×10-10m
3. In a plane polarized light?
A. vibration in all direction B. vibration in two mutually perpendicular directions C. vibration take place in a direction perpendicular to the direction of propagation of light D. no vibration at all
4. Which one of the following cannot be polarized?
A. radio waves B. ultraviolot rays C. X-rays D. sound waves
5. In monochromatic red light a blue book will probably appear to be?
A. black B. purple C. green D. no scientific reasoning available
6. In double slit experiment if one of the two slit is covered then?
A. no interference fringes are observed B. no diffraction fringes are observed C. no fringes observed D. interference pattern not disturbed
7. In the shadow of a ball the central portion appears bright that happens due to?
A. Interference B. Diffraction C. Polarization D. Refraction
8. Crystals of a material can behave as?
A. Convex lens B. Interferometer C. Diffraction grating D. Concave
9. Which is not optically active?
A. sugar B. tartaric acid C. water D. sodium chlorate
10. When light incident normally on thin film the path difference depends upon?
A. thickness of the film only B. nature of the film only C. angle of indidence only D. all thickness nature and angle of incidence
This is all about Basic Physics MCQs, If you like this post, then share this post with your friends and family so they could also get the maximum benefit from this information, and if you have any information regarding various MCAT, ECAT tests and getting Jobs in Pakistan then please comment down below your experience so that, our viewers can get benefit from your knowledge.
APPRECIATE US by share this post with your friends and family.