In this article, we are going to give you the Biology Multiple Choice Questions, These are the Biology Mcqs that are collected from various sources such as NTS Past papers, FPSC past papers, and entrance test of medical universities. These Biology Multiple Choice Questions will help the students to get higher marks in biology the subject.
Biology Multiple Choice Questions
1. In human body 99% of total mass is formed of_____________?
A. 16 Bio-elements
B. 12 Bio-elements
C. 10 Bio-elements
D. 6 Bio-elements
2. Nitrogen is present in___________?
3. Biological organization is_____________?
D. highly complex
4. Operculum is present in_____________?
A. bony fish
B. sea fish
C. cartilaginous fish
D. none of these
5. The arrangement of ________ speaks of the division of labor within cell?
B. Subatomic particles
6. In which animal respiratory surface are found in more than one organ?
7. Communities are ________ collection of organisms?
C. May be static or dynamic
D. None of these
8. The heart is enclosed in a membrane called________?
9. The number of species of organisms currently known to science is?
10. From right ventricle blood is pushed into?
A. pulmonary trunk
11. What is the branch of biology in which structure and function of tissues are studied___________?
A. Cell Biology
12. Biometry is the application of_______ in biology.
13. Study of insects is called_________?
14. The term biology was introduced in__________ in 1800?
15. Which of the following is the basic unit of classification___________?
16. Euglena belongs to the kingdom___________?
D. None of them
17. Viruses are considered living organisms because__________?
A. They can be crystallized
B. They occur in plants and animals
C. They are microscopic
D. They contain DNA and can be reproduced
18. All of the following are elements that plants need in very small amounts except___________?
19. Capillaries are the example of_________?
A. Organ System
20. Who discovered the living cell first time?
A. Robert brown
B. Robert hooke
C. Rudolf virchow
D. Antoni van leeuwenhoek
21. Amoeba can move with the help of?
22. Who is Called the Father of Demography?
A. ALAN Turing
B. John Dalton
C. Charles Babbage
D. IBN KHALDUN
23. The one which is present in all living things
A. Cell nucleus
B. DNA or RNA
C. Cell membrane
24. The study of nature is called__________?
25. Animals that eat plants are called___________________?
26. _____________________ contains the green chemical called chlorophyll.
B. Cell membrane
27. ____________ is a scientific word for human beings?
B. Homo sepions
28. Lactometer is used for__________?
29. Enzyme is_____________?
A .bio catalyst
D. None of these
30. Exact replica of chromosome refers to ___________?
31. Density gradient centrifugation separates the materials on the basis of__________?
A. Size alone
B. Density alone
C. Both a & b
D. Velocity of movement
32. Ribosomes are tiny Granules first studied in 1955 by__________?
C. August Weismann
33. Virus consist of Parts__________?
34. I can break down fatty acid to succinate__________?
D. Golgi bodies
35. Mitosis is divided into_____________?
D. Both a & b
36. Ribosomes and DNA are also present in_________?
B. golgi complex
C. endoplasmic reticulum
37. Taking in liquid material into the cells is known as_________?
D. Both a and b
38. Under a compound microscope chromosome is made of arms and___________?
39. The main types of plastids are___________?
D. All of these
40. Fibers of the extracellular matrix is the characteristics of_______________?
A. Plant cell wall
B. Bacterial cell wall
C. Cell membrane of bacteria
D. Fluid mosaic model of cell membrane
41. The process involved in inflammation of liver___________?
C. Both a & b
D. Non disjunction
42. Polysome is formed during __________ process?
43. In 1831, the presence of nucleus in the cells was reported by__________?
A. Robert Koch
B. Robert Hooke
C. Robert Mug Abe
D. Robert Brown
44. 7 Secretions are products formed within cell on__________?
B. Golgi bodies
45. On average there are _______ or more thylakoid per granum?
46. Un-separated replica of chromosome is called___________?
47. A-biogenesis means that_____________?
A. Living things originated from bacteria
C. Non-living things
D. None of these
48. The tumors which are of small size and localized are___________?
49. PCR stand for _________?
A. Polymerase chain reaction
B. Poly carbonyl reaction
C. Peptide chain reaction
D. Pentapeptide chain reaction
50. The innate tendency of offspring to resemble their parents is called________?
This is all about Biology Multiple Choice Questions, If you like this post, then share this post with your friends and family so they could also get the maximum benefit from this information, and if you have any information regarding various tests and getting Jobs in Pakistan then please comment down below your experience so that, our viewers can get benefit from your knowledge.
APPRECIATE US by share this post with your friends and family.